Great Table Easel Anywhere, Works Outdoors As Well As Indoors & Excellent For Display!
Not only can you use the pocket easel as a great table easel anywhere, it also is fantastic for display of "edge to edge" paintings and can be a great choice for travel, second or third easel, setting up to paint any where without it sliding. The rubber pads at the base really keep this easel in place and even firm brush strokes could be made as solidly as with other tabletop easels.
Practical, simple and inexpensive! Easy to set up and easy to carry from place to place.
- Made of finished beech wood
- Each 12" long with a notch cut out at an angle
- Rubber pads on bottom hold easel sections firmly in place
- Holds canvas up to 30" high and any reasonable width and at an ideal viewing and painting angle
- Lightweight and compact
- Handles small and medium canvases
- Take up virtually no space, very well made
- A great table easel anywhere
- Great for second and third table easels in your studio
- Excellent for displaying The Edge canvases
- Having an easel ready anywhere (including on the beach)
- Studios with limited space
- Classrooms and workshops
- Holds your canvas very sturdy while you're painting
- Display paintings on a table at art shows
For larger orders of 10 or more, please contact us directly for discounts.